Monday, May 15, 2006

First Things First...

Excerpts From My Head - coz I left the Travel Book in a taxi in Dubai :-(

Fulfilling my past obsession with The Hummer, I FINALLY sat in one! Well, tho' this wasn't the yellow toy truck look alike (I believe thats an H2), this sure was F I N E! This is me and the black limited edition H3!


(sadly the sun had set & my camera is afraid of the dark!)

Now I'm not quite sure whether its for better or worse, but all that mattered to me then was that this was a HUMMER and I was in it!!!!! And fortunately the owner of this beast was enthusiastic enough to take pictures, and even open the sun roof thing-a-me!!



Wish we'd gotten to drive around a bit more! Was nice being high up, looking down at the traffic! ;-) of course I could travel by bus & be up there... but it wouldn't quite be the same!!!

Now I truly must HAVE one!!! ...Dear God, Please send me a Hummer... puhleeeeeeeeeease!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ilaiy said...

Well that is what life is all about doing things you really love to do ..

./thanks
ilaiy

7:47 am  
Blogger Writer said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your pics!

xo

8:04 am  
Blogger sac said...

dang and blast.. the H2 was lousy enough but that H3 looks like a Jeep Liberty with too many potato chips down its gullet. what happened to the two-lane wide army truck wearing civvies? nothing less than an H1 for you, ok tarty?

6:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home