Tuesday, February 28, 2006

2 weeks or A MONTH!!!

... just realised its been only 2 weeks since my last blog and I feel like its been a month. Its obviously the travel and work thats making me feel this way. I'm just glad to be home knowing that there's no plan to leave the city in the next week atleast! (so far, i.e.)

Bombay was fun as usual! The boys took good care of us... tho' I nearly got kicked outta bed one night! Also caught up with some other friends. Shamelessly, ate chicken immediately after hearing about Bird Flu! And there's not much more that stands out about the trip, because now I'm back from Delhi!

Delhi was just sooperb! Work was very good, touch wood. And I got to spend quality time with my aunt and her family. AND I GOT TO PARTY WITH THE TOTE, and some other sooper peoples!!! Mrs. Tote pointed out that now we've partied in 4 states... oh I just remembered its actually 5 now! ...don't ask what the significance of it is, its just an observation.

After spending FAR TOO MUCH time with each other The Linguini and I finally got a well deserved break from each other! I went to spend the weekend with my Mum in Mussoorie, and she with her Mum in Jaipur. Was just sooperb to be there after 5 years! Nothing's changed! The air's sooo fresh and cold, cold, cold!! Met the sweetest people there... family life is SO different up in Hill Schools! I do hope that someday I'll teach and live on campus - I miss that life. Also dragged an old friend up there with me, so we got to spend some quality time together - sober, in a train, with no where to escape!

Got back to Delhi and spent the morning rummaging thru shoes shops in Pahar Ganj! Couldn't have been happier! For all the Malls we're selling, I'm still a street junky at the end of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home