Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Zooo hooo....

This one's for the benefit of DEAR ZU! Who blogs all day and works all night, and wonders why the fuckeroonie she has to work soooo late?!!!!

I'm done with work, or atleast I've decided I'm not going to do anymore work today, and tomorrow will simply have to deal with the consequences as it may! Oops, it seems I'm losing it! Zoo just pointed that out. Anyway here's proof...

It seems I have nothing really to say! And I guess thats a good sign... nothing's really worrying me right now. No sappy love story. No work stress. No money matters that are worth trying to sort out. No heart break. No new love interest, uhh...addendum* - No love interest. No hang-over. No brother troubles! (There you go Fingers, your day of glory... finally a mention on Tartrazina!).

Nothing worth whining about even! Sigh... this is going to be a pleasant evening! In fact I'm going to meet Rod Steward!!! No wonder I'm so content... will let you know how that goes!

So long folks!

*is this a real word?? is it the same as amendment?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch! No more yaakes for you for the entire month! :)

6:57 am  
Blogger Rat said...

Zu blogs all day ? Where ??? She has a secret blog ?

11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Rattika....me no blogger! Just read all your blogs when boss is out of town! :)

Sharanrao....your love is overwhelming dear!:) I also go and watch movies during the day and work all night.....Rang De Basanti was awesome!
Stop leaving comments and go update your blog now!

11:29 pm  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

It's always a good feeling when you decide that you've had enough work for the day. Of course that good feeling only lasts until you get to work the next day.

Who's Zu?

: )

6:53 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Rana... mind it ok!

Zoo... i'm going to find your secret blog one of these days!

S... hello brether!!!! so laaaverly!

Mint... Zoo's my psychotic housemate who blogs all day & works all night :o)

1:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home