Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No time to blog...


...so much going on. So here are some disconnected excerpts...

  • First off Happy Birthday to The Linguini... before the day is over!
  • Its 6pm and I'm still hung over... from last night... from Sunday afternoon and karaoke night ... from Saturday's drunkenness under the stars... from Friday night at home... I can't drink anymore and I need shitloadsa sleep!!!
  • This is the first entire week (since December) that I haven't left the city!!! Yippeeeee!!!! Its good to be home..
  • I have one 82yr old grand aunt and one 70yr old uncle in opposite wards in the same hospital, and I've been too busy working late and then unwinding (like a cork-screw) to even visit them.
  • Every night I've woken up dehydrated and glugged back a mug full of water!
  • I bought myself silver kohlapuri chappals... they look like a bit like cooking foil! I once had sandals that looked like bathroom tiles.
  • I've postponed my re-entry to The Gym for 6 days so far... I'm doing quite good at the escape game.
  • I've been having the strangest dreams off late... last night I dreamt I got a new boss and I was just thrilled to be working with her... and then she turns out to be Cyrus' cousin... (he aint a blogger, so I'm assuming he'll never read this... and won't mind me mentioning his name) ...anyway, I'm thinking to myself, WTF is Cyrus and his imaginary cousin doing in my dream???!
  • Work's going good... the travel has been good - for work and play!
  • I laaaaav Mahesh Lunch Home (or whatever its called). 10 points to the Tandoori Prawns!
  • The big sister's preggers again! May be I can get Aaliyah now??! My brother-in-law once made it very clear that if anything ever happened to him & my sister I wasn't the first choice for Aaliyah's guardian - even tho' I AM HER GODMOTHER! Anyway, tho that does depress me no end, reading what I've just typed above, how could I expect him to chose me :-( ...I guess I'll be ready for more responsibilty some day.
  • Taxes are screwing me over!!! Why do I HAVE to be a law abiding, tax paying citizen? Now I know why people have bitched about these roads and fly-overs and this fuck-all infrastructure!!!! Spit in your eyes you crap-all good-for-nothings!

    Breathe... relax... the end.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Pah finally an update on the Tartrazinas life !!!!!!! I want to come there and go to Karaoke night !

9:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope my bro's not bugging you'll too much!

10:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooo....you can't give up on the alcohol....we've only just started! :) And Cyrus should be more than a lil amused to know that you've been dreaming of him....mu haaa haaa

11:00 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Ratty... wed night karaoke... catch the Shatabdi I say!

Lavi... WTF happened to your blog dude??!

Zoooooo ...don't tell him or give him hope... i'm a new person this year :o) hee hee ha ha ha!

11:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It died a sudden death!

2:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home