Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blog from Bombay...

I'm sitting at the "Sky@ber Cafe" ...yeah thats what this place is called - at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport! And the mouse is sticky... eeww! And my bags are piled on two big water cans squeezed in the corner - and there are more water cans under this desk, so there aint no leg room either!!! Anyway, enough whining!

...pause... think.... pause....

...umm, there isn't much to blog about if I don't whine! So here goes...

  • I'm tired.
  • I'd like to spend more time in Bangalore - in my house actually... lazing on the terrace. Watering Zu's plants (uhh, na actually may be just checking on the money plants and watering the bamboo!). I just wanna do more stuff at home.
  • I'm turning 27...
  • ...brooding time. Mints had a baby boy last Thursday. My sister's preggers with #2. Ex-roomie is on detox preparing to conceive! I want one for me too!
  • There are 2 cute "yeng" Jet Airways staff sitting at the table near mine, and I'm thinking, DAMN THEY'RE TOO YOUNG!!!
  • I haven't been to the gym in 3 months!
  • Nobody reads my blog anymore.... and nobody posts comments, uuhh except for some weird Gilbert, Paul & Yugi that post messages in the chat box! ...are you real people???

Following the whines, I think... as I type... and I have some questions...

  • Is life passing me bye?
  • Am I working too hard? (hehehe, seriously, just MAY BE I am??)
  • When will I have babies?!!!
  • When will my knight in shining armour ride by and sweep me off me feet????! ...I do understand that I should start going to the gym again and shed some pounds!

OK... they're announcing my flight... more soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am like so so far away from you and im still reading your blog so fret now...as for working too hard, from expereice u unconsciously get driven inot it so yeah slow down, hunt the boy down, and have his babies...cause they dont come on a horse no more...targetting marketing honey...u good at that remember..hehe..love chinki

7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant fret no more..sowry ah!

7:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey moo....came visiting after ages....your curses worked darling....no time to faf anymore! Damn!

We want more of you at home too! :)

3:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home