Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Hennessy's!

Finally, here's to me... I turn 27 today!

I've just had the most fun weekend in a long long long time!!! On Saturday we celebrated my Mum's 60th and Brother's 21st birthdays, which happen to be in 2 days from now. Quite an occassion with both of them turning milestone years on the same day!! The party rocked thanx to the Rat and her entire family, without whom I would've been lying in bed at home on a Saturday night with my Mum stuck in her own corner of the country and my brother faffing around Chennai!!! Thankew dear Ratty!

It was awesome to have my family and my friends and the brothers' friends all together getting drunken and disorderly, and dancing and swimming till 5 in the morning!!! At some point of time we even had a full on mixer and sound set up, thanx to Snoop! We had everything from Englebert Humberdink to Black Eyed Peas to keep all ages going!!

We conquered our hangovers in the pool yesterday, and then ate seafood like the sea was running out!!

I brought in the actual birthday alone in a train at midnight! We were all scattered around, and had passed out early! Anyway thank gawd for great network coverage between Bangalore and Chennai, for once in my life I was sooo happy to be woken up at midnight to my phone vibrating and ringing under my pillow... uh, napsack! :o)

Its difficult concentrating on work today - I'm in no mood to think Malls and SFT and retail!!! Just wanna get out of here asap! But I'm glad that between Malls and SFT and retail, I've managed to blog!! And then I'm going to read some of my favourites as my very own birthday treat!!!

And I'm not sure how many of you will read this but thanx Ostrich, Banana, Bert, Zoo, BenHe, Rae and Jo for making it to Chennai to party with The Hennessy's! Couldn't have been any better!!!!

...i feel like this is my award winning acceptance speech and also wanna thank ALLLLLL the others that made it... Wishful you get special mention for your class act spassness ;o)

8 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Your welcome my dear Moo. It was so much fun planning the party and the it was a super awesome time. Was so happy to have the whole gang together in madras after so long.

Happy Birthday darling. I feel its going to be a milestone year for you :) Hugs.

4:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND there is not one mention of "we missses you chinks'....im upset but il Blog wish you anyway...happy bday dear! have a great one

5:21 pm  
Blogger A and A said...

Heppy Budday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! Hope you have the superest year ever! :D Muah!

1:21 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Ratty... hugses!
Chinks... awwww.... i'm sowy! thankew for messaging me at 5 in the morning on Saturday... i was too intoxicated to respond!!! thanx babe!
Wishful... thanx man! i past a Suguna Chicken board today - and thought of you - Fresher, Tender, Better! ;)hehehe

5:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a super party babe and happy birthday to youu!

10:14 pm  
Blogger Strawberries, Organic said...

Happy Birthday!

5:11 am  
Blogger Nat said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous! Have a great year.
Much love.

11:21 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Tart!

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home