Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tartrazina's Tours!!

I'm back from South Africa and Dubai!

SA is just the most gorgeous country in the world.... Ok i'd say that about any new place i go, but seriously this is just so stunning! The houses are just tooo cute! From some bloody picture book... From the sky it looked like most of them had their very own backyard pools - lucky buggers!



Well we didn't do any wild lifey things there unfortunately, coz most of our days were spent in Malls! What a bummer!!!! But i did dip my feet in the frikken cold waters of the Cape of Good Hope!!!



And saw the Indian & Atlantic Oceans meet and crash and waited for frikken ages to take a good picture of this spectacular site with my sorry ass camera - and it didn't quite happen, coz about 2 seconds after I'd click there'd be a huge splash!!!!! I have a dozen pictures, of the sea - with a white dot in the distance! Can you see it….



We got one day to drive around and enjoy the sites and sounds!! Saw penguins, and ostrich... just hanging around burying their heads in the sand!


Oh, also, South African men dig Indian women! I felt like a bloody star!!!!! Randomly men - young, old, black, white, married, engaged - would just come and tell me how beautiful I am, and I was like, HEIN!?!!! Bloody psyched buggers!! Think I’ll be going back there real soon!!

...and NO i didn't DO anything!!!! But I did get bitten by some deadly insect!! Didn't see it, didn't feel it, but woke up with a bite on my neck, which got quite nasty! I went to the ER at the neighbourhood hospital and sat behind the curtain eves-dropping on some sorry soul crying his heart out over his anti-depressant drugs getting over! I felt like going across and giving him a tight hug and asking him out for a beer, poor guy! I'm glad that there are some "lifestyle illnesses" that haven't become an everyday feature in India!

OHHHH...i went to a strip club called Moulin Rouge!!!!!!!!! I nearly fainted when I walked in there! But thanx to a couple of beers I kinda got used to the whole nudity thing... Anyway by the end of the night, the stripper (by this time with her clothes on) was chilling out at our table, chatting with us!!!

My next blog will be about First Times… do hope I get down to that soon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

strip club, with Ab....WOW!im proud of u....well im glad u had fun after everything....

11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky lucky bum.....you better come with me when I go....I promise we'll see more than just malls! :)

I came visiting after ages and I see you and Lingu haven't been posting much.....stop working so much ladies!

7:09 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

awww, the 2 Anonymous Brooklyn Babies!!! thanks for dropping by!

12:06 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Ocean views, near-deadly bug bites, exotic animals... wow, I just realized that my job sucks. : ) Welcome back!

11:18 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

heya Mint! thanx for dropping by! this is the first time i didn't have the "my job sucks" feeling!!!!!

6:21 am  
Blogger YetzerHara said...

Wow! Looks like yr livin the life... : )

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home