Monday, February 13, 2006

Sooper Totes, Fine Wines & Groovy Movies!

I'm just getting over what turned out to be a sooperb weekend. What almost began with me being home-alone and spooked by my imagination, couldn't have gotten better!

Mr. & Mrs. Tote called just in time to save me from driving myself insane! While waiting for them I (repeat) watched 2 chick-flicks (as much as I hate the word "chick" how else can one describe Along Came Polly & Coyote Ugly!) And then stayed up a little with them catching up on the goss! Saturday was the usual with work. But I got back to many bottles of wine waiting to be drunk! For all of you who drop by with wine - we finally got ourselves a cork-screw opener (thanks to Mr. Tote)! The rest of the evening was spent listening to some sooper jazz @ The Octopus Garden! Got home and drank some more wine and watched House of D... must watch people, its just SO nice!

Sunday... lazy morning, lazy brunch! Watched The Shining. Visited my grand-aunt and uncle in hospital and really enjoyed my afternoon with her. She's looking stronger and has her sense of humour back, so that was a great sign! Hopefully she should be back home today. Spent another wonderful evening listening to Boomsa and drinking some even finer wine!! The was some really really good shit... Californian White, blah blah flah flah! Then after ages we went to Jaymahal Palace - I love that place! And I finally stayed at The Ostrichouse with The Totes! Was a sooperb weekend, thankew dear Ostrichy & The Totes & The Gander... been a long time, yeah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Sounds simply loverly !!

12:36 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

it was my dear! sorry for not chatting... its been terribly hectic here. off to Bombay for the rest of the week!

7:42 am  
Blogger ninetieschild said...

heh i didnt know other ppl sed fuckerooni!

6:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home