Monday, July 18, 2005

Exerpts from the travel book - I

FIRST TIMES:

06-06-05, Dubai. I saw a HUMMER!!!

Couldn't have fallen more deeply in love with an automobile... or even believe I'd ever fall in love with a machine! I mean I can't even drive... and my minimal experience with riding a bike starts & ends with mid-night bike rides with someone who would soon fall in love with me... to visit someone who I was already in love with!! I'd learn to drive if I had a Hummer...
I'd Hummer in the morning...
I'd Hummer in the evening...
All over this land!!

That was pathetic, forgive me! But seriously this is my dream vehicle, if I ever own one, it'll have to be a Hummer - some day! Preferably the one in yellow. I did eventually see 2 more - black and silver (or grey may be), but the yellow is for me!!! As you can tell, my love starts & ends with "I want a Yellow Hummer" ... all other things are beyond my limited comprehension of automobiles!

6 Comments:

Blogger Anoopa Anand said...

Lovely, dear. But please. Before you get on the road, I suggest you Hummer out a warning.

2:43 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Tart- Have you seen a Hummer limo? The next time I see one, I'll take a picture for you

6:25 am  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

Oooh.. I saw a whole Hummer showroom in the US... Hummer after Hummer... I think if I had one of those I'd surely kill someone!

7:15 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Boomsa...will doooo - loud & clear!
Mint... I haven't, please do that for me - this photo was from the net, I didn't have my camera when I saw the yellow one! I am a spas!
PL - I kept passing this Hummer showroom in Dubai - it was off this very busy road, so I could'nt actually stop and go in there :(

10:31 pm  
Blogger Rat said...

About that song :)

10:42 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

Ugh. They're big muthafuckas, but boy they're ugly.

And yes - I've seen a white Hummer limo. I can't begin to describe how utterly ridiculous it looked.

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home