Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Time to Blog... turn turn turn...

There is a Season... turn turn turn... And THIS is it!! I haven't had so much time to faff since... I don't even remember when?!!! I'm quite happy to have some time to myself these days. Tho' there is work, I can do it at my own pace and not drown in it for a change! But its only going to last 2 weeks, so I'm going to make the most of it - BEWARE BLOGOSPHERE!!

I've been surfing a lot, and generally catching up with MSN buddies that I haven't even blinked at in ages! Good to be an online junkie once again! And of course blog-hopping with reckless abandon!

Life's been good off late, even @ work. There's been nothing to whine about in a while... or may be that's coz I had no time to think and analyze and thus whine!!!

The "love-life" has picked up - ok not quite true ... don't laugh, but this is how I see it... I'm not at the bottom of the well anymore, in fact I'm right out at the brim... walking on the rim... (ok that should be rim, not brim - actually I'm not sure, so you decide!) Its fun up here on the rim! Tottering around! Almost as if I'm wearing stilletos, and walking a balancing beam, flirting even!! Well I'm not falling in the SAME well EVER again, thats for sure! It isn't the same well! And I sure am happy up here! Tho' the water looks tempting... (I'm a fish, can't resist splashing around) ...may be I'll just dip my toes in for starters... then again, may be not yet!

There's a blog I've visited a few times in the last 2 days, and I really loved something she said, so here it is "...I don't know how to like someone and be cool. Well, before the comfortable and secure state. But who's to say it will ever get that far? It might never get that far because I'm a lunatic. And can be completely overbearing. And try too hard to not mess up, rather than being myself - which is probably the easiest way to mess up.
But this is me. Emotional, crazy and extreme. And extremely impatient. And I don't want someone who can handle or tolerate it. I need someone who loves it." ..Thanx NP for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home