Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Its the middle of December

I'm half way through my favourite month and already I'm a little tired ... and there's still SO much more to come! There's been a complete roller-coaster of emotion. Arrival of family and friends from all over the world and the country. And very little time in the gym! There's been far too much beer - and Christmas week hasn't even begun!

Tomorrow would've been my mum & dad's 31st Wedding Anniversary. Unfortunately I never got down to cooking my mum that glorious meal I'd promised to cook the year they would've touched 25yrs. Wasn't only about the food and wine, but the fancy table linen and crockery & cutlery & fancy -shmanchy candle stand et al!

Its also one of my closest friend's (from school) birthday. And in a strange way we've grown even closer these last few days. Happy Birthday Cold Kiri's in Sweden incase you drop by! Keep warm sweet froot-pea!

There's the big sister's birthday on Sunday... Can't believe she's about to turn 30 and looks like she's still in college! 30 year old mother of 2 & 1/2 year old little brat, and she doesn't look a day beyond 21 - now that's just not fair!!! Anyway, cheerses to her!!

And then there's more outstation family and friends to come! So while I should be home getting some much needed rest for all this activity to come, I'm here blogging at work, taking printouts, chatting on Messenger, waiting for NikNak to stop blocking the printer so I can take more printouts! To add to our excitement, we're having a Pre-Christmas party this Saturday, just so that the Dear Buttox doesn't miss any of the action when she's chilling on the beach on Christmas!! Well all this of course rests in the hands of Bananarana... Go girl go!!! More cheers for her, or else we'll be sitting home sipping some beers on Saturday night (which again isn't such a bad prospect after all!)

Shit, shat, shite! I'm off too Hyderabad day after, just for the day!! Naheeeeeeeeen!!! Mrs. Tote, save me!

Phew... tired already... and excited too... 16 days to 2006!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I am SO not excited about the new year. My birthday's in January and I REALLY don't want to turn another bloody year older.

-snifffff-

10:28 am  
Blogger Jax said...

And December wins the award for the Best month in the year, hands down...again! 3 saggi birthdays at home and a whole week of xmas vacation..fingerlickingly good I tell you! Merry Xmas Tart and shake up sleepy town Hyderabad a bit, while you are there!

10:33 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Jay... it happens to the best of us.. one of those "you can run but you can't hide" kinda situations!hang in there, hehe!

Jax... i think i'm gonna fall asleep by 11am in that sleep town... my flight leaves @ 6:30... obnoxious i tell ya! :(

5:16 am  
Blogger A and A said...

You can look forward to one more out-of-towner landing up for the Saturday Bash!!! I is going to be there and not be a set square!!! See you all soon!!! :)

8:11 am  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

The best is yet to come... Christmas and New Years in Goa :)

5:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home