Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New York State of mind!

... yeah, that's what I'm in! I got all dressed up today - little black dress and my new jacket :) No, not the red one, thought I should stick to the sobre dull one instead! Looking quite corporate and all, feeling it too!

Power dressing... hmmm, thats something I thought I'd NEVER do! What with wearing everything from pajamas to little black skirts (when The Man was still around), to my favourite tie-die LUNGI! Yep, and now look at me, even have the pointy toe'd heels on!

So the Linguini was saying I look like I'm straight out of some Manahattan highrise! ... ok, she didn't say Manhattan, she said New York! So now I'm in a New York state of mind!!!

More later, if I have some time! ;o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Oooh Hottie. Yes i remember that little black skirt. What happened to it ?

4:16 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

its still in my cupboard... its stretches, so it still fits ;) hehe!

9:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...missed seeing my little tart transform into this high power corporate chick:(

Common baby...go kick some ass....:)

11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home