Monday, November 28, 2005

Seven of me's

It took a while to realise that I'd been tagged by Sac... so finally here goes:

Seven Things I Plan To Do:
...with immediate effect:-
1. Drink less beer
2. Start putting up Christmas decorations
3. End this year in Goa
4. Take my mum to The Dune in Pondicherry

...not so immediately:-
5. Buy a house
6. Swim with dolphins; and learn to surf; and learn to snorkel
7. Let go of the past ( being a long term plan, the present keeps becoming the past and I get sucked in over & over again!)

Seven Things That I Can Do:
1. Swim like a fish
2. Drink like a fish
3. Do 15 push-ups and not pass out
4. Sing
5. Play Amazing Grace on the trumpet!
6. Cook a damn good meal for many!
7. Actually after #2... I can do almost anything!!!

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Keep my cupboard tidy for over a week
2. Bungee jump/ skydive/ parachute... any height related adventure sports
3. Whistle with my fingers
4. Exercise with weights
5. Sleep with the fan off
6. Raise one eyebrow
7. Stop, after drinking 3 Yaakes

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Hein?
2. Spas
3. Wha'tha'faaaaaaaaak??!
4. Fuckeroonie
5. Sooper
6. Aiyah!
7. Yeah...

I don't have seven people I want to tag, but here's one newbie, who's pretty much the enthu-cutlet at the moment! So here's to Banarana! And I'll recommend 43 Things to all ye who enjoyed doing this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tartrazina said...

hehehe! i'll save that for the next 7!

3:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home