Wednesday, December 07, 2005

On the sunny side of the street!

Was just teaching Iquew how to post pictures to his blog and thought I'd post this!

This probably should be Exerpts from the travel book - III





This was on the London trip - can you believe it was SO sunny- practically all week! I fell in love with this wall - it was somewhere not far from Tate Modern (because Mr. Heinkel & me had just spent the morning there and were heading to the bus station). We reached the bus station and stood in this really long queue - where we saw this man who (I was sure) was Morgan Freeman!!! I think the lady at the ticket counter looked surprised too! Anyway, after waiting for so long in the queue there wasn't enough time for us to go out and eat a nice meal in one of those pretty side-walk cafes so we ate THIS...






And then got some sweet strangers to take this!





And I do hope these pictures post in the order I want em! Had to delete & re-post. Not sure I've figured this out just yet!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tartrazina said...

Bananarana: who the one with THAT finger??!

9:56 pm  
Blogger A and A said...

i dig that wall too!!! i want one just like it!!! now! now! now! okbye...

12:24 am  
Blogger Rat said...

How pretty you look :)

1:44 am  
Blogger Pink said...

That's a super cool wall and nice pictures!

9:17 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Wishful: breathe in...breathe out (repeat 20);)

Ratty: gee.. do i! do?!

Lavi: thanx dear! nice to have you drop by :)

PS....my madrasi dorlings, please becarefew tonight... no beach hosue parties ok.. rain is coming - lots of it!

1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home