Wednesday, November 30, 2005

We got a ticket to ride!

Finally, finally, finally! Tickets to Goa have been bought... well we still have to get return tkts, but atleast we'll be there for sure! Even more excited now that tickets are in hand! Well I've given up on my quest to lose weight - NO, I'm not saying I'll stop going to the gym, all I'm saying is, "so what if I don't have a bikini-bod! I sure can swim!!...and go skinny too perhaps!"

As per PLAN (rf. post below), I'm pretty much on track - so far, so good! I visited my grans' yesterday - one of them just turned 82, and truly she doesn't look it! She's 5'9" or so (I completely missed the height gene from them), and thanx to her days on the Indian Hockey Team, she's still big and strong! And in her old age, has taken it upon herself to find me a husband!! I think I walked straight into one of her conspiracies, infact, because besides me and her doctor at her party, there was my cousin's in-laws with there single, eligible son!!!! And before I could even sit myself down & relax, The Gran announces that I have asked her to find me a man ...whoa baybeeeeeeeeeee, I didn't know what hit me!!!! So as gracefully as I could (and I don't excel in that department) I said OH NO NO NO!!! Anyway I have no idea if this was part of their plan, or I was over-reacting, anyway, the rest of the lunch went down ok, with a few questions on what I've been doing and a little bit about their OTHER son, who wasn't even at the lunch! So now I'm even more confused...but really I DON'T wanna know! (This IS'NT a part of my PLAN yet - not even the not so immediate part of Plan!)

This weekend we're off to Bombay on work. We'll be there from Sunday - Tuesday. Looking forward to that! Should be a lot of work and a bit of fun too, I hope! Even if there isn't any time to party, I am looking forward to a hot bubble bath ... I was envious off yesterday when I read someone's blog (can't remember who for the life of me!)

Tomorrow's 1 Dec :o) Nothing makes me happier than the month of December! From the time I was a child! It just was a fun time, what with Sports Day and winning shitloads of trophies, and looking forward to the holidays, and Christmas with our cousins, ...blah blah fla fla!!! I don't need to hard-sell December - it just is the best time of the year! And its HERE, already... like I said before so what if I haven't lost an ouce, I'm still thrilled that it's finally here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny Lane said...

Man, this Goa plan.... I have no clue how I'm getting there, getting back, or if I'll be sleeping on the beach... Really hope it happens though

6:26 pm  
Blogger Rat said...

It is the most wonderful time of the year. I just love December. Except im going to have ants in my pants till the 24th which is when my leave begins !!!! Woohoo.

1:36 am  
Blogger MKM said...

absolutely, no season quite like the western coast's mild winter...

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home