Thursday, November 24, 2005

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

...thanx to the Diwali/ Dassehra/ Rajyotsava Day lights that are still up and will stay on till the new year begins! And Bangalore Habba round the corner!

I got my leave sanctioned to spend 4 glorious days in Goa for The Rascal's wedding and New Years Eve! ...provided we manage to get our asses there! This'll be my first NY's eve in "Goa" for grown ups! Spent 4 consecutive NYs there between '88 & '91. Our standard POA was - great food & fire-works at the The Taj Holiday Village, followed by this very GOAN NEW YEARS EVE BALL so to say!!! Imagine hundreds or thousands of jolly drunken aunties & uncles singing and dancing & generally having a good time! Would've been great if I was drunk too, but we were too young to enjoy it and would hide away from any "yeng boys" that might come and ask us to dance! Was at that age when you're shy and really DON'T want to dance with some stranger! I mean now, I'd be so drunken and disorderly that I'd barely even notice someone WAS a stranger!!!!

Anyway, I sure am looking forward to this trip! It'll keep my mind off other worrisome thoughts that may creep into my mind & trouble me.

Till then, it'll be gym, gym, gym!!! ...phew!

5 Comments:

Blogger A and A said...

I also want come Goa! waaaaaaaaaah!!!!

12:00 pm  
Blogger sac said...

argh i hope i can make it still not decided argh argh

12:54 pm  
Blogger Rat said...

Yay yay yay !!!!

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now u r a big girl, who drinks like a fish and no more running from "yeng boys.....wat fun....i see some fun there me girl......
Even i have'nt decided Sac, but i hope i too make it....
Cheers.....hope u find a nice ding this christmas.....chinki

11:13 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Wishful... come along dear!

Sac... you bloody well make it if you know whats good for ya!

Ratty... i promise to book tickets tomorrow :o)

Chinks... Rf. to my msg to Sac!!

5:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home