Friday, December 02, 2005

Bits and pieces

BIT The Botox and I started putting up our Christmas decorations last night! With a little help from Mr.Tote who’s here for the weekend. He helped twirl some red tinsel round a wire! So far it’s a mess – but it’s a start, and it sure lifted my spirits from what began as (and remained for the larger part) a pretty lousy day! Ended very happy - Mr. Tote took us for a drive and ice-cream (which I stayed off!) and a cigarette.

PIECE Dreamt of my friend’s mum. She’s gotten worse. And there’s nothing anybody can do. In my dream she was fit and fine – that makes me so mad.

BIT Why do men fall out of love? Is it the “old cow” syndrome from that movie (Someone Like You, I think its called). Or do some men just get cold feet?! Didn’t they ever learn to wear socks to keep their toes warm?!! In this past year 3 close friends have ended their respective relationships – on the verge of lifetime commitments. At the risk of sounding like some feminist fanatic – the men initiated the end. Different people, different circumstances - just weird don’t you think?

PIECE I wish I could be closer to the people that I love.

BIT Really enjoyed reading Penny Lane’s blog! Thankew dear for sharing your Christmas fever… makes my troubles go away! Except for the doity excel sheet hiding behind this page – waiting to jump out & scare me away!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Such a sweet post Moo.
Yes ive encountered one or two of those kind of men. Hmmm
Yay to christmas sprirt and decorations.

4:09 am  
Blogger A and A said...

This man hasn't fallen out of love! :)

3:20 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Ratty - ya and remember what i just told you! go Ratty! go! :o)

Wishful - you're a star :)

12:13 am  
Blogger Pink said...

'Why do men fall out of love?'

Hmmmm... good question!

11:14 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Lavi... thanx for dropping by! if you ever figure this out, lemme know ok!

3:58 am  
Blogger Pink said...

I was gonna ask the same of you! :D

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home