Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolutions & Confessions

Res: I’m going to make my bed every morning – even if it means I keep my auto ride waiting an extra 2 mins. while I throw the covers into place!

Con: I had the bestest NY’s eve & morning ever – ok that’s obvious coz it always only gets better & better!! But it truly matched up to NY’s in Goa 2yrs. ago which was the best NY’s morning by far!

Res: Not eat rice (in any of its sooperbly yummy forms) more than once a day… this means no more Pongal breakfasts, Prawn-curry-rice lunches & Biryani dinners for me!!!

Con: I didn’t have a bath on the 1st of Jan!!!! …I know I felt like a piggy!! But what could I do, between taking naps in people’s houses & hitching a ride back to Bangalore I wasn’t in one place long enough to even charge my phone – forget shower! By the time I reached home at night I couldn’t give a damn about how piggy I’d been, I just passed out!

Res: I’ll drink whiskey-water/ wine instead of beer as often as is possible! Sometimes I’m just too broke for my dietary (haha) alternatives!

Con: Drank champagne with breakfast at 8 o’clock in the morning on NY’s morning! I usually switch fruit juice for Kings Beer with breakfast in Goa, but that’s usually more like brunch at noon!!!

Res: ummmm...

Con: I don’t like the taste of magic mushrooms!! Damn now I’ll never see ‘em glowing colours & magic monsters & all those crazy trippy things I’ve heard off!

Res: I’ve run out of resolutions!

Con: I made some really crappy cocktails on NY’s eve… I tried one and almost threw up!!!!

PS: I saw a Mongoose on NY’s morning – I hope it brings me good luck for the rest of the year!

1 Comments:

Blogger SwB said...

Hi there, you cant download songs from radioblog ...you can only play them online. here's how you do it:

Go to http://www.radioblogclub.com/

Type name of song or artist in search bar and hit 'Search'

A list of songs will show up.

Click on the Blue arrow to the left of the track you want to play.After you've done that you will see three numbered circles in grey on the right of your screen:

(1) Preview

Click on the Play arrow to the left of the preview bar to listen. Some songs take time to load, some start playing at once.

(2) Configure

Use this to change the colours of the player. Any changes you make automaticlaly get reflected in the HTML code below.

(3) HTML Code

This is what you must copy paste into your blog post for others to listen to the song.

Happy listening!

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home