Thursday, December 13, 2007

Days go by

There are certain dates that stand out every year in people’s personal calendars… and with time, some of them fade away. The usual biggies are birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and New Years. But strangely another day that has always always makes me nostalgic is December 13th taking me back to 1991! It happened to be a Friday.

I’m feeling rather unproductive and I’ve struggled to get some work done. Had a random mid-week V.Late night yesterday – but it was so nice! Tho’ my body was DYING to pass out my dorrling Boomsa, flat mate Liz and Story No.3 kept me awake - in splits and feeling all warm and fuzzy!!

My Facebook horoscope said these are good times for me – no shit, what with a cruise, yeah?! Hehe! Nah but besides the cruise I know I’m in a very, very happy place at the moment. Ever the skeptic, I wonder how long this will last!

1 Comments:

Blogger Its all Maya said...

you're going to singapore!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwww!

12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home