Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Its been too long...

and tho' my heart says I should update this space my head just doesn't give a shit anymore!!! Well I've been having too much of a good time :-) Work's been hectic but, I thank my travel stars and my love stars! Slow down I'll tell you all about it...

One week after I was back from Nam I headed to Jaipur on a 3 week posting as I like to call it - I should be in the army really, hehe!! The 3 week stint was hardwork, late nights, shopping, fun... eventful to say the least! We were there to launch a new residential project targetted at the "me's" of the world - close to my heart and I enjoyed working on it every bit! We broke a Guiness World Record for the largest number of people in a ground breaking ceremony with some 4523 participants, 3500 of whom were Pandits! Most peaceful event ever! Here's a picture of me and the certificate, in case you thought I was fibbing!




I used to believe I was the wife of a fisherwoman in my last life, so I guess I'm meant to be a farmers wife in this one! Here I am, breaking ground... woman of the earth!



In between I got to spend a few days in Jaisalmer with my colleague... one night in the desert and one night at the Fort. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...

Shadows of us


Our ride


Dune Moo


Music man


Dear sweet camel boy that kept giving me wicked smiles threatening to make the camel run!


I'm Croc obsessed!

Forgive me for getting carried away with the pics - but here's one last picture...eating Nuclear Pakoras in Pokaran ;-)


Its just as good to be back in Bengaluru. I've had my bestest friend Misses Fruitti and her Mad Swede as house-guests which means there's been no time for a Pre-Christmas Detox that my body is begging for! Spent the weekend meeting people that made my tummy tumble, drinking lots of whiskey & listening to the sweeeeeet, sweeeeeet sound of Jazz ...life is good, yeah! And tomorrow night I'm off to Goa... sigh!!! Fuck, I feel blessed :-)

I still have to begin the post of my beaoooootiful trip to Vietnam and Singapore - there's too much pressure that the post will never capture how fucking fantastic my trip was!!!! But atleast I'd like to share some helpful information for anyone who's planning on hopping across the globe! Soon, I promise!

With the year winding up so quickly, I'm still wondering what to do for New Years eve. Most of my friends have been busy planning and booking for weeks now, and I just don't feel like making any plans. Thing is I'm a little exhausted and not in the mood for making plans! But I know I need to get outta the city to keep up this years sooperb travel karma!!! Wouldn't mind a repeat of last years mad NY's party in Madras with That Only and her bunch of mad friends! What say you Penny Lane... will you keep me entertained if I show up uninvited???! Tell me your plans people???

3 Comments:

Blogger AvinashBlithe said...

While I am still to decipher that cryptic title of this blog, dropping in to let you know that despite the chance encounter and the limited posts, I enjoy the very engaging and readable hue of your blog. Cheers!!

10:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuclear Pakoras!! Hahaha...you sure had a blast :) Next I want to see you on TV with David Frost!

5:50 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

avinash - thanx for dropping by!
Jax - i really wanted to meet David Frost, but he sent one of his flunkies as adjudicator!! :-)

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home