Monday, December 24, 2007

Fa la la la la la la la la!

Its Christmas Eve already, and I haven't decked my home yet :( The last few weekends have been hectic to say the least. Not that I'd ever have it any other way - added to the Christmas spirits but it took away from my Christmas decorating time! One of my oldest bestest friends The Golfer was down for a couple of days, so I spent my mornings walking the course with him and attempting to distract his competitors ;-) After which I was witness at a wedding of some friends! Was quite cool signing my name in the big church register!! All in all a sooper weekend!

So I'm sitting at work now, wondering when I can run out of here and buy a star - and hoping and praying my brother will surprise me with decors once I get home! I've been begging him to put up the decors we already have at home, and will be pleasantly shocked if he's actually made the effort!

I've had excellent helpers in the past - what with my flat mates and my dear dear friend ..who's probably reading this :o) ...who've put up with my stressing & ordering and even cleaned the fan for me!

My Christmas trees have been painted twiggy branches which got us into trouble with the neighbours!

And last year we stuck the Christmas lights in the shape of the tree - which looked quite lovely for the 10 mins it stayed on the wall!! And now I've run out of ideas and time :-( but refuse to buy one of those fake tinsel ones! There are too few things I'm stubborn about & my Christmas Tree is one of them.


Not sure of the plans for tonight, but I do hope I make it to midnight mass. And spend the day at my grans tomorrow, followed by a Santa Hat party... hmmmm, i wonder what else I can wear! Should be fun!

Here's hugses and xxx & Kwismis wishes to all ye Bloggers out there! Cheerses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home