Wednesday, December 26, 2007

All I want for Christmas is You!

I almost subjected myself to watching Love Actually for the millionth time last night - after my silly goose friend realised he was too hung over to go to a Santa Hat party with me!!! And I swear that would've thrown me into hardcore end of year depression!!! But fortunately - between fighting off the blues and breathing deep, one of my girlie friends called and persuaded me to just hop into an auto and be the self-sufficient woman of the world that I know I am - I did go to the party, with my brother filling in as security personnel & date! And had a bloody good time - beginning with a shot of Absynthe followed by lots of wine, lots of dancing, lots of lovely people!!!

I've realised that in the recent past I no longer have a YOU - that I want for Christmas!!!! And its definitely better than being blue without the You, that I used to want so bad! Besides it sure is fun to scan through a room of random new people with my hottness antennae turned up... sensing the vibes bouncing back! After being single for the last 5 years - or more - I think I've only just begun to LOVE being singular! Cheerses to all ye Singles... here's to a season of mingling!

And to all you bums who read and don't comment - YES YOUUUUUUU - Peace yo ;-) More Christmas Huggers & xxx & wishes to you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Merry Xmas Tartlings and a nailbiting countdown to the New Years! Wish you lot more fun times in '08.

9:55 pm  
Blogger Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid said...

I think i fall under the category of "bums who read and don't comment"...or well, maybe not anymore.

Anyhoo, Christmas cheers to you too, and I hope you have an absolutely smashing new year. Party on!!!

8:00 pm  
Blogger SwB said...

Happy Noo Year!

Cheers,
SwB

1:54 am  
Blogger FOB said...

I've never been single and been so relationship-philic.I am single right now and I'm loving it :-)

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home