Thursday, January 17, 2008

For lack of anything else, here’s a silly me-me!!

.PAST.
-first grade teacher's name: Mrs. Rozario
-last song you sang: 59th Street Bridge Song at karaoke on the cruise!
-last thing you laughed at: my colleague at lunch
-last time you cried: can’t remember  …I think I must’ve let a tear drop watching Angela’s Ashes

.PRESENT.
-what's in your cd player: …nothing.. but listening to 99 Red Balloons on the radio as I type
-what color socks are you wearing: not wearing any
-what's under your bed: sleep on a mattress on the floor, so nothing
-what time did you wake up today: 7:58

.FUTURE.
-what is your career going to be: a lady of leisure someday ;-) (yeah in my acid induced dreams)
-where are you going to live: close to the sea I hope
-how many kids do you want: 2... and may be a 3rd ...leave room for error
-what kind of car will you drive: with a Nano out I’ve had a dozen friends say I should buy it, but I think I’d be a disaster on the streets – fatal combination of lousy traffic sense + road rage! If I ever drive – it’ll have to be a HUMMER! haha

.CURRENT.
-current hair: brown, bra-length!
-current clothes: brown trousers, khaki top (from the Rat), kohlapuri tie-ups
-current jewelry: silver chain, silver earrings, 5 silver rings, silver bangle, silver toe-ring
-current annoyance: taxes!!!
-current smell: colleague’s cologne
-current longing: to be in Calcutta with my pretty Puddings, and meet friends, family & The Portuguesey!
-current desktop picture: nothing, I’m still getting used to this laptop… will save soon
-current favorite music artist: Jack Johnson – been stuck on him for a while now
-current book: Shantaram …taking me FOREVER to finish!
-current worry: my Brother!
-current hate: fake hugs & affection & concern
-story behind your username: my ex-flatmate used to call me Ding-Tart, which turned into Tarty and finally Tartrazina …all out of genuine affection 
-current favorite article of clothing: grey draw-strings
-favorite physical feature on a boy: teeth/ smile/ eyes/ feet
-one person you wish was here right now: My dad…would’ve been nice to see him with the Puddings
-line from the last thing you wrote to someone: huggers & xxx
-i am happiest when: I’m swimming
-i feel lonely when: i think of the good times
-do you think too much: only about the things I should’ve let go off!
-if you could live anywhere in the world, where: almost every country I’ve visited, so!!!
-famous person you have met: i get so nervous meeting famous people, that I usually don’t actually go up & meet them!! My entire family shook hands with Mother Teresa – while I hid in the crowd!
-do you have any regrets: a few
-sex or love: Love, love, love!!! ...but sex will do in the meanwhile!
-favorite beer: UB Pints
-favorite smell: green apple
-what makes you mad: Lies
-favorite way to waste time: watching teevee, sitting in the sun – on my balcony since BLR doesn’t have a beach
-what is your best quality: my laugh… especially at myself
-are currently in love/lust: till love shows up again – lust it shall be ;-)
-what's the craziest thing you have ever done: take an auto to an ex boyfriend’s house past midnight – without enough money & not knowing the way!! I dragged my brother along!
-any bad habits: indeed
-do you find it hard to trust people: first instinct is to trust people – but sometimes I can get a little skeptical
-last thing you bought yourself:
-bath or shower: shower
-favorite season: summer
-favorite color: I’d have said blue or yellow, but if my wardrobe is anything to go by it’s got to be brown!
-favorite time of day: after sunset
-gold or silver: Silver
-any secret crushes: Story No.3

.FASHION.
-how many coats and jackets do you own: 5
-do you wear a watch: no
-favorite pants color: black
-most expensive item of clothing: a dress from Mango – of course I didn’t buy it! hehe
-most treasured: silver chain that I’m wearing
.YOUR FRIENDS.
-do your friends know you: they sure do
-what do they tend to be like: in each group of friends there’s been a similar people, eg. Pri’s like Fruitti & Mrs.Tote
-can you count on them: for sure
-can they count on you: for sure

.LAST.
-last book you read: Sand in my bra
-last movie you saw: Centre Stage
-last movie you saw on the big screen: Transformers
-last show you watched on tv: Brothers & Sisters
-last song you heard: shit I don’t know the name of the song playing before this one! Shit bums!
-last thing you had to drink: Fresh lime water salt
-last thing you ate: a samosa – that won’t go down in my food diary ;-)
-last time you showered: this morning
-last time you smiled: 5 mins ago
-last time you laughed: 5 mins ago
-last person you hugged: my grand ma, last night when I dropped her home
-last person you kissed: Mr. White
-last person you talked to online: Benny
-last person you talked to on the phone: Zoo

.DO YOU.
-smoke: occasionally
-do drugs: on occasion
-drink: yes
-sleep with stuffed animals: yes – my animal kingdom – a dog, a pig & a lion!
-have a dream that keeps coming back: a couple of years ago – its stopped now, thank gawd
-play an instrument: No, tho I’ve tried to learn to play the trumpet
-believe there is life on other planets: there must be
-read the newspaper: occasionally
-have any gay or lesbian friends: yes
-believe in miracles: of course I do – it’s what keeps me alive ;-)
-consider yourself tolerant: for sure
-consider police a friend or foe: unfortunately in Bangalore they’re almost all fucking assholes!
-like the taste of alcohol: very much!
-have a favorite stooge: yep – Banana Pancakes
-believe in astrology: a little
-believe in magic: a little
-pray: I do
-go to church: rarely
-have any secrets: of course
-have any pets: no
-go or plan to attend college: done with college
-talk to strangers: sometimes
-have any piercings: ears only
-have any tattoos: no
-hate yourself: not really!
-wish on stars: yep
-like your handwriting: its alright!
-believe in witches: not really
-believe in ghosts: as long as they stay away I’m ok!
-believe in Santa: not anymore… as a kid I was terrified of him!
-believe in the easter bunny: nope!
-believe in the tooth fairy: I made a lot of money off her – so yeah!
-have a second family: no


I’d done this yesterday, but didn’t end up sending it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Its all Maya said...

I'm playing tag...read my space in a bit :)

4:14 am  
Blogger Anoopa Anand said...

STILL waiting to read the middle and end of Story No.3. Mooey, you've GOT to get a move on!
I louse you.

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home