Sunday, July 22, 2007

Don't call me babe...

I don't know what it is with men - and me. But I've had an aweful lot of bad luck off late. In the past year, the half way interesting men I've run into just happen to either leave out or ignore some bits of vital information before they begin to shower me with attention. Vital bits of information like "I'm married" or "getting married" as the case has been.

Whats even more annoying is that once - sooner rather than later - I have found out, by accident or almost like an after thought as the case has been - they continue on this road to hell quite oblivious of the world! And the last nails on a wall screachingly ugly straw is when they say "Hey BABE!" Uggggghhhhhhhhhh...

Chop-chop is all i can say.

6 Comments:

Blogger Su said...

What's the song again

' Hey baby. hey baby'

The Gwen Stefani one :)

1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tart, what do you do when you find out they are married?

I have this habit of overreacting and being in a pulverized state of shock for a month or two.

3:22 am  
Blogger A and A said...

See, this is why I say 'dorlinggggg!' all the time! :D

4:07 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Maybe you should make them fill out an application before you go out with them. You can list the standard questions:

Are you married?
Are you engaged?
Are you gay?
etc, etc,

6:18 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Su - the song i was getting at was - Don't call me baby! ;-)

Jax - yeah, well i almost had a cardiac! ...had to thump my heart into action! hehe

WT - i know my daahling... thats why i louwe you :o)

Mint - i think i'll tattoo the application on my fairly wide forehead! hehe

6:35 am  
Blogger Su said...

CHOP CHOP YOU

update the damm blog

9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home