Friday, February 09, 2007

J'adore Paris!!!!!

Yes, I'm back from one of the most beautiful cities in the world! And I'm bubbling with stories of wine and jazz and falling in love with hot Parisian men over and over and over again!

But no, this post is not going to be about all of that! This one's for Zu... my dear flatmate who's sad I haven't written about her! ...which is not true, coz my last 2 posts not only have her name mentioned, but her picture too!!!!

Anyway, more about Zu! We met about 4 years ago (gosh please don't give me grief if I'm a few weeks off the mark!) and bonded about Calcutta... and various ex lovers!! But that was that, we'd hang out on and off, untill she eventually moved into our place! I've cheered her on when she bunjee jumped - she's a cool chikidee she is... I disapproved of her tattoo design and she went ahead and got it anyway!!! And it looks AWESOME!!! She's a hard peanut to crack! But she's been through my good times and very, very bad times - and for that, I love her!!! So cheerses to you, my dear Zu Hoo!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaawwwww.....love you too Mooooo!!! And to set the record straight I cribbed about the fact that all you wrote about was your trips and how much fun you had and how you wanted to go back!!! :) But am quite flattered anyway!! aaaawwww....

5:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well all i can say is uve dug ur grave......now ul have to post one on me as well:-) chinki......and waiting for the stories too.Il let u decide which one you want to start with:-)

3:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's kinda cute too ;)

11:50 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Zoo... consider this your classifieds ad ;) (rf. Comment from Jax!)

Chink-a-dink... damn my grave is too deep already :) there'll be stories soon!

jax... she is indeed!

2:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home