Thursday, November 30, 2006

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you...

...and sometimes Orkut helps!!!

I've noticed the new obsession with Orkut has cut down on (my) blog time! And just when I got back into the blog of things and decided that Orkut was the enemy... it worked its charm again!!

My last post is about several trips I've made to Goa over the span of my life time. And while retracing the memories I day-tripped through practically ever holiday I was there. One holiday in particular that stood out was the time I tasted Feni for the first time! And more than the Feni Tasting, was the fun I had with the friends we made ! But, for the life of me, I couldn't remember their names and felt pretty lousy about that... which is why I didn't expand on that part!!

YESTERDAY, the girl I was thinking off, scrapped me on Orkut!!!!! I just couldn't believe it. I've NEVER been more excited to get back in touch with some body ever before!!!!! According to her we probably met 14 years ago - I can't even remember the year!!!! After that first trip to Goa, their family visited us in Calcutta and she remembered all the mad things we did on the school campus we lived on - from my sister's flirting to sneaking into "tunnels" we knew were forbidden :)

Being in touch with her has just made me SO happy! Guess it brings my childhood back - along with the memories, is the mood - and the positive energy it was surrounded in! Needed that, had started to feel a bit blue this week! Ahhh... thanx Orkut, just in time ...my family Christmas season starts tomorrow :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

You are on Orkut too? Will find ya

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home