Monday, November 20, 2006

One month in HYDing!

Dear Faffers,

Its been too long since my last post!

The day after tomorrow makes a whole month since I’ve been in Hyderabad… and its weird how I’ve grown to LOVE this city! One things for sure the people are definitely more welcoming than dear ol’ Bangalore … in my opinion atleast. Over the last few years, I’d begun to think that my social skills were pretty much non-existent and that was why I’d given up on going out and meeting new people… but this month has proved that theory wrong.. and I do believe that’s because of the people!!!


SO much has happened in this last month that I feel like it’s been a much longer time. Packing my bags!!! Excess baggage – shitloads of it!!! Emotional rollercoasters! The sun, sand & sea! Skinny dipping! Wine – in large quantities! Cocktails!! Brunches @ Fusion 9! LOTS of phone calls home – I suddenly feel EVEN closer to my Mum and Anna. Brooding time! The art of make-up classes from Mrs. Tote! One walk at the Golf course! One Salsa class… and I think I’m gonna be a STAR!!!!! Some of the most fun parties (out of my own home!)… Diving into a swimming pool fully clad… high on life and wine and beers J …I wasn’t pushed in, I was coaxed in ..and I’m sure it didn’t take much!!! Its been a crazy month!

I’ve also realized that this entire year is almost over – and I’m glad it’s ending. It’s been a difficult year… not necessarily a bad thing, I know… but I’m not sure if it made me stronger… I feel weaker to tell you honestly. A little helpless sometimes. I think I may be a bit manic-depressive! But then again if I was Mrs. Tote is around to fix me!

There - this is probably why I didn’t post for so long… coz I knew I’d ramble… and here’s proof. Oh, also because I hate using this laptop… I hate laptops… I swear I do! I thought it would be cool to sit in a coffee shop with the whole Sex and the City thing going… but it’s a pain to carry!! Damn I’m losing it.

I won’t be surprised if you don’t come back here!!!

Tootles,

Tartrazina

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad u finally decided to post..been waiting for ages now...glad u had such a good time:-) and just hang on there'll be more soon...chinky

1:36 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

chinkaaaaaaay!!! you're the sweetest! i can't believe you actually checked here!!!! i'm touched, ...unanimous awww only :)
and i don't know why my post has repeated itself 3 times... fuckeroonie patel only!

5:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Nothing But The Hits there!
and my word verifcation is obgyn

5:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back home tartrazina.....christams time is here and you're being missed...ENUFFF already.

6:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home