Wednesday, October 18, 2006

While Boss is away this Tart will play!

Part Deux

Told you so... been spending the day faffing! The festivities have begun and no one's in the mood for work ... and we have 3 more days before our office gets a holiday. Half the team is already on leave! The other half are eating chocolates we got from clients/associates! Bring em on!!!

So here's another interesting site I landed on... Yahoo! Time Capsule

I've burried a million boxes in our school field, and I doubt I'll ever go back to undig 'em! So this obviously got my attention! Banana its something that'll warm the cockles of your heart, for sure! (snort!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, good find that.
surfing at work is a basic human right, methinks.

4:48 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

indeed! i'm beginning to feel suffocated!

3:10 am  
Blogger Darwin said...

Ah the days when I used to pretend surfing Amazon and Ebay was me diligently looking up research papers online whenever I heard the boss walk in!

2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home