Monday, November 27, 2006

Manic Monday...

I didn’t sleep too well last night and now I’m in a not so sooper mood!

It isn’t a hang over… just a very blah feeling inside of me.

George is here.

The wound feels a bit sore.

The numbness is irritating.

The only thought that’s worth a smile is that my Christmas countdown has begun!

That means I’ll finally see my new nieceling, and of course, play fairy god-mother to the big Pudding!!!

There are so many annoying questions in my head:

Why?

Why me?

Why not me?

I gave up on finding the answers, but the questions just won’t let me be.

... I wish it were a Sunday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since I have no idea with the context - can I suggest because you're destined for bigger, better things?

3:30 am  
Blogger Kaj said...

hola! I guess everyone's wishing for a weekend... thanks for dropping by =)

3:51 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Beks - thankew... do hope thats true :)

Fink - ditto ;)

12:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im feeling exactly the same symptoms you've written abt.....:-(

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home