Saturday, December 16, 2006

Of misses and kisses!

  • I've been away from there for a week and I miss it like mad, yeah!!
  • I'm still reeling from the ride Hyd took me on!! Had so much fun there - even made me feel young and silly again! ...And do even sillier things too!
  • Haven't danced that much thru the entire year in Bangalore! I may not be queen of Salsa but I sure felt like I was!
  • Biryani and kebabs... and khatti daal... sigh... may be I'll lose some weight back here (in my acid induced dreams, yeah!)
  • The bunch of crazy people I worked with...



(due to the desire to escape before work comes up on a Saturday night, this post shall be continued after the weekend! Apologies! Apologies!!!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Tart :-) No Goa, this time!

6:37 pm  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Happy New Year!

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home