Monday, October 10, 2005

Will you still love me tomorrow?

10 things that made this weekend funny, drunken, disorderly, happy, gloomy:

1. Me at the gym on Saturday evening, cringing at my trainer! After a whole session of floor exercises, and a whole lot of other stuff, he put me on the peddling thing (its my most hated exercise machine) for 6 minutes. I told him only 4 mins, but anyway, he programmed it for 6 and got busy with some others and left. When my personal 4 min. target was up, my legs came to a halt & i stepped off. Was about to start something else, when this other trainer caught me, and gave me this moral lecture on how this was for my own body, blah, blah, blah... and put me back on the machine for 6 mins again!!!!

2. Night out partying.. haven't done that in a while, its been mainly house drinking off late. So it was nice to get out and see how the rest of the city gets their kicks!! Had a great time at Athena, tho I think we wound up quite early I think. No one really had a track of the time. Anyway, there were 8 rather large people stuffed in The Gander's car, and I'm not quite sure how we made it home safe & sound!

3. "6 X 8" ... thats the size of the hole in the wall that we bought some more beers from later that night!!

4. The Viking was here to remind me that I haven't forgotten how to flirt! :o)

5. Carol King singing Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - forcing me to think about my sorry ass love-life! And making me realise after 3 long years that that stupid line from Love Story - "when you love someone set him free...." is a whole load of bull-shit, because when you do that he's GONE... forever! Aint no coming back and all that crap! So if you love someone, better just sieze his passport, tickets, and probably even plot with the US Embasssy to not give him a frikken 10 year visa!!! ...thats my good advice to anyone in similar situations!

6. Funny how I wished my boss for his birthday coming up later this week. I won't be able to call on the day, so I thought I may as well say it on Saturday... but for some strange reason, I made some really funny faces while saying it... he's touching the first big F! And I couldn't help the smug expression on my face... cracked me up after he left!

7. Smiling with the dried up clay face pack on, and trying not to laugh.

8. Sunday feast last night! Mr.Way and I cooked a pretty fantastic dinner last night. Very yummy Shepherd's Pie; Beef, bacon & chicken mixed grill in pepper & wine gravy; salad; fruit salad; sugar-cane!! Quite unbelievable how we got all of it together all of a sudden! Of course we had The Linguini, Mrs. Tote, Buttox, and Meghs helping us out with the chopping and cleaning!

9. The news of the earthquake was quite scary. These natural disasters have been rather troubling this year. Love and positive vibes to all those in Pakistan, North India, Afghanistan...

10. After a struggling out of bed (feeling those Monday blues), and having a hot hot bath and shampoo, and after drying up, I decided to try what I thought was leave-in conditioner! Felt strange I thought, and looking at the mirror thinking, its not supposed to be sticky! And then i see one tiny little bubble floating away!!! Fuckeroonie... more shampoooooo!!! So got back in and washed my hair by which time the water had run cold!

Anyway, can't be to blue today, after all we're heading to Gok's day after tomorrow!! Thats been distracting me since last week! Cheerses to the shortest work week this year, and also, Happy Puja's / Dasehra to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Soundeth like a good weekend

1:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seize their passports!!! Indians shouldn't be allowed out of the country unless it's for a holiday and that too, 2 months max!!! :)

7:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home