Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Been a long time...

...and I have starting trouble again! Whats worse my keyboard is acting funny - so if I miss an "L" or a ''B" here and there - forgive me! Also the left side "shift" key is a bit dodgy, so 123 instead of !@# ... my right side little finger isn't used to excess activity11 ...hmmm thats what i meant!

...much has transpired since I last posted... more trave than expected... some business (B), some pleasure (P).

a. Trip to Calcutta - 13th to 16th August - P
b. Trip to Mangalore - 18th - 19th August - B
c. Trip to Mangalore - 20th - 21st August - B&P

d. Trip to Salem - 18th August - B - aborted
e. Trip to Coimbatore - 19th August - B - aborted
f. Trip to Madurai - 20th August - B - aborted

d. Trip to Mysore - tomorrow - B

The B trips were just the same as any others, ah, lah, blah! So here's the one I'll ramble on aout...


a. Trip to Calcutta - 13th night (10:40pm) to 16th morning (6:50am) August - P

I wish I had more time to spend there. My trip home (yes Cal is my home) wasn't like past trips home. For starters it was just 2 days as opposed to a minimum of 2 weeks. And it was also the first time I've flown home. I haven't used DumDum Airport since I was 9 years old. And I was very excited to land there... and squint my eyes to spot the lights from my house as we descended! ...yes wishful thinking!

The purpose of the trip was to just spend time with one of my bestest friends ever, and be with her and meet her mum. And also to squeeze in time with my gorgeous little niece and catch a few glimpses of her growing up race!!

When you're on hoiday no amount of time will ever e enough I know, but in the limited time that I had I know I grew closer to both of these precious people that I love. Regardless to say that I missed them more than ever before when I left and never felt so lousy aout coming ack to my life here in angaore... damn you B & L keys!!!

As for the gorgeous nieceling I did what I've een dying to do ever since she was born ...take her swimming! She's a water baby to the bone! She's 2 years old and isn't one bit scared of splashing around with her arm-bands on of course! There'll be photos soon - I hope! Getting her out was funny ... she kept darting off in the other direction of her mum... hats of to the Big Sister, I'm not used to seeing her be a mommy!

Time with Sha & her Ma ... I wish I had more off. We did spent most of our time together, but I want more. And to all ye who've read this ... spare a little prayer for her Ma... positive vibes even...

...sniffles, I want to go home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Aww !! Pictures ! Pictures !!!!!

4:49 am  
Blogger Sharmon said...

Hi miss moo! Just wanted to say hi to you. Don't get to see you enough nowadays, am not sure why.

Anyway, hi :))

2:15 pm  
Blogger bacchus said...

Actually, I'd like to see pictures of you swimming.

6:37 am  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

...sniffles, I want to go home.

:( Me too...

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home