Tuesday, March 18, 2008

24 hours to 29

...and I've just finished work! Its annoying how everything always lands up all at once - new assignments, the mother, concerts, old flatmates, even ex-lovers! The last week has been one crazy roller coaster of all things good, bad, tired, drunken, sober, focused, righteous, and downright bitchy!!!!

Began with the ex lover - from exactly a year ago - begging for forgiveness and buying me many drinks in the bargain! That was a blast! We also went to the India Rock fest with Megadeth & Machine Head & MOST IMPORTANTLY - The Gander's band reunited - MILLENIUM!!! Its unbelievable how a lot of whiskey can make a metal head of the very least of us!!!!! The show was brilliant - from the music to the atmosphere! I totally loved being there!

To make up from my early escape from work on Friday evening, I spent Saturday & Sunday @ work - and as I just mentioned, I only just got done with today's quota! Well - I'm waiting for yousendit to load, that's why I'm still online and not asleep! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit - I can't remember my frikken password!!!!! Ugggghhhhh!!!

This is it for now. I've got 366days to do a dozen bizarre things from a list I made last year! More on that soon! Wish me luck and love and happiness and all that jazz people - I'm beginning to run out of stock!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Moo....let's try a different venue next year! How about Paris or New York? ;)

4:31 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

sounds sooper to me - who bees this anonymous - could it bees Zooooo who???

1:58 pm  
Blogger *~mad munky~* said...

*waves* came across your blog on a rainy, grey day in london... these days were made for random blog reading! :o)

6:32 am  
Blogger hellfire said...

hey moo!!!
You made it to megadeth! WOW!!!
And did I ever tell you how much I love reading your blogs?

6:37 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

MM - *waves* right back :-)

Hellfire - whatta show dude! i missed the pre-show CD to get me familiar with their music tho!!! but the RC took care of that! hehe! and thankewww for loving my blog! :-)

10:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

think it's time for an update dear....so how was the birthday weekend? ;)

5:46 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

purfic timing, one post - coming your way, Anon!

6:47 am  
Blogger Da Rodent said...

i so so missed that show.. grr..

3:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home