Friday, June 08, 2007

The sea in my tummy!

You shall have a fishy, in a little dishy,
You shall have a fishy,
When the boat comes in!



Mr. Tote and I just indulged in the most sinful sea-food lunch at Kudla this afternoon. I can barely hold my head up, and I have a meeting in 20 minutes! Here's a little something to chew on:
Butter, garlic, pepper crabs
Masala fried pomphret
Fish thali
Prawn thali

We barely touched the thalis - so you'll know what my flatmates will be having for dinner this weekend!!!!!

I'm off to Jungle Retreat with Mr. Tote - and may be finally I'll see a leopard - or may be not! There's no point being hopeful in the wild, its when you least expect 'em that they show up (these big cats!)!!

...does anyone know what the word for "high on food" is???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slurrrrrp :P~~
The crabs at Kudla rock my socks!

Mrs.Tote is not joining you? Too funny she is! :)

2:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butter, garlic, pepper crabs
Masala fried pomphret
Fish thali
Prawn thali


Have you any idea how cruel you can be?

The next time I'm in your desh, I am goinmg to pile on and you're going to take me there.

And all I had all day was a crummy chicken sandwich.

10:31 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Jax - Mrs.Tote is in Ladakh!

G - sure thing!

11:44 pm  
Blogger Kochukandhari said...

haha I was in Kdla last night - so fabulous!

12:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home