Thursday, October 05, 2006

This whole blogs about me anyway...

Ok, I've been avoiding this for long enough, but everyone else has been so good with responding to the Tag that the guilt got to me!!! And if I don't, Sac will never respond to all the crappy things I usually pass around! I'm also running out of people to tag! So here goes - 8 things I haven't blogged about before:

1. The last song I listened to before I was wheeled into surgery was Gin Soaked Boy. It reminded me of all the goodtimes we've had at EXIM HOUSE! It calmed me down and kept me smiling!

2. As much as I'd love to be a wildlife-wise person, after spending a weekend in the jungle I must admit I'm crap at it - literally! All we managed to do was identify animal poo!

3. I've been having strange dreams about my sister's baby - in my dreams she's already full grown - but like a baby!!!! Anna says it must've been a delayed reaction of the anasthesia!

4. I love cooking... I don't think I've ever said this on my blog. Which I now find strange - coz I really enjoy my time in the kitchen - and I can't believe I haven't said it before! I enjoy experimenting with flavours - Indian and non-Indian - and sometimes this can be disastrous! But my signature dish with my homies is Beef Stroganoff... My Mum's Style, which is YUM compared to some rip-off BS I've tasted at The Only Place & Casa's! I would however like to taste an authentic Russian Stroganoff sometime soon.

5. I can't sleep without the fan on. I can't sleep with a night lamp on! And the orange light on the All Out mosquito repellant drives me MAD! Now I have the coolest blind eye mask things in the world - it has little pouches that don't let any light in between my nose & eyes!

6. On my first day of school I (age 3yrs.) was made to sit on the Blue Box - an old wooden trunk painted navy blue - a.k.a the seat of punishment! I'm sure this thought gives my sister a lot of hope as far as Aaliyah's concerned!

7. I never travel without my swimsuit - regardless of the place or purpose of the journey! 2 & a half weeks after the operation I was in the pool with my niece! I've also been swimming in an outdoor pool in the rain in Dharamsala (HP) with the Himalayas as a backdrop! Needless to say I froze my "what & alls" off!

8. My Doctor says it'll take atleast 6 months for me to go through an entire day without a single thought of surgery/tumour/ stitches/ hospital! That’s less time than it took to get through a day not thinking of my office romance!

Ok, I don't know when or where or who started this tag, but 8 things was just a strange number - why not 10 or 5 or a dozen, or 43 things!??! Anyway, fuck that, I'm changing the tag a bit for the sake of a twist - 1 thing for every year you've been on the Planet! Here you go - Boomsa, Ostrich, Iquew, & Beks. Come ON people!!! One of you atleast!!! Doesn't mean 1 thing about each year... Tho I'll save that for another time!

8 Comments:

Blogger Anoopa Anand said...

You miserable woman! That means I have to write TWENTY FIVE things about myself. That I HAVEN'T written about before. AND I'VE HAD MY BLOG FOR OVER THREE YEARS. This will kill me.

But I love you, so I'll do it. Sniff.
Kissy.

10:53 am  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

You bitch... I tagged you first! Or maybe not... But I definitely tagged you too!! So thanks... ok, just thanks!!!

8:29 pm  
Blogger A and A said...

"What and alls" had me in splits!!! Muhahahahahaha!!! You were really close behind the Banana as far as falling off my blogroll was concerned, I'll have ya know missy! Now update more often! :) Hugses!

11:42 pm  
Blogger Kochukandhari said...

All done - not strictly things I haven't blogged about though:)

4:29 am  
Blogger sac said...

indeed, i was just about to pass a royal decree on Never Responding To Tart's Crappy Passed-Around Things!

surgery-exim song? has to be The Blood And Tears!!!

the power to change a tag? Neo!!

3:42 pm  
Blogger Rat said...

" I can't sleep without the fan on"
That's why we got so along well as "bed-mates".. Hahahah.. that sounds wierd.. Don't get any ideas people.. Tart and me just shared a bed for one year.. We even slept in the opposite direction.

12:37 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Boomsa... waiting for nice LONG post dear, hehehe!

PL - hahaha! btw, my favourite was Crazy!

Wishful - just updated!

Beks - obedience is a virtue dear - vah vah vah!

Sac - you look dashing in your suit dear! tooo funny, but dashing! haha!

Ratty - aaah, those endless summer nights!hahahahhaha!!!

11:50 pm  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Awesome post! We likey :)

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home