Thursday, July 14, 2005

A bit lost.

Its been a while, and I just can't seem to get into the blog of things!!! Well while I was away on holiday, I kept thinking there'd be shitloads of stories to tell about my trip, but somehow I haven't gotten down to blogging it all. And I'm tired of telling those stories... I mean, once I get started again I know I'll never quit... but I just don't feel like it now! I was waiting to put my pictures up and tell Picture Stories, but now that my pictures are ready its way too much effort for now!

Anyway, I am trying to get back into the Blogosphere... and need as much encouragement possible! ...yes your comments puhlease!!!!! But then who's gonna even reach here, now that I've been away so long?!!

Dear BlogGod, please send some bloggers my way... please please please!!! Amen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Welcome back Tart. I came your way via Rat's blog.

Have a great weekend!

11:34 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Thanx Mint!
*Hug*Hug*

12:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

common girl...after 14 days of no mail, i ,log in and there u r cribbing that u dont know where to start when i thought id missed out on so much already.........get back to blogging, ASIPAC BLOG QUEEN!

1:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home