Friday, July 15, 2005

That eeeeeeee feeling!

Rat's post on The One made me laugh so hard and give up all hope of finding ANOTHER One!

Well The One who's been The One for a long long time for me... but in reality will never be The One called me yesterday! Boy was I surprised and zapped and ecstatic!!! See thats the effect I'm looking for ... thats when I'll know I've found ANOTHER One! Let me explain:

1. When I feel all those feelings when ANOTHER One calls, I'll know!

2. When The One (I mean he who called me) calls me, and I DON'T feel all those feelings, I'll know he's no longer The One!

Anyway I could'nt have asked for a better way to kick start my weekend! Simple things see :o)

Must get home quick and figure out what to wear for the 'EIGHTAES' theme party at home tonight!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

damn it. Eighties party without me !!!!!!!! Now you silly girl he's not the one !! If he was ,you would be with him. If your not with him it means hes not the one.

2:35 am  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

Hey Tart... my first time here... don't worry you can easily get back into blogosphere... Damn all you party people in Madras and Bangalore!

7:35 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Raaaaatttt....save meeeeeeee!!!
PennyLane....get your butt back here when you're in India - and we'll have Beatles party for you!!! We take theme parties VERY seriously you know... photos will follow soon ;o)

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home