Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nothing in particular.

Last night - or rather early this morning I woke up dreaming of my dad - in his rugby days. This was obviously provoked by the recently launched LMOB website which has a lot of old pictures of the team my dad played for. The day it was launched - sometime last week, I was hooked pretty much all day, going over and over and over the pictures, and strangely going back to when I was anywhere between 3 and 8yrs old. Or may be I was younger, I'm not sure!

We were nothing but happy. Now we aren't even sad. That probably didn't make sense to you - but in my head it works.

3 Comments:

Blogger blaiq said...

That made sense to me too.

9:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dad played rugby!? That is so cool :)

9:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo Ms. Tartra,
First, cheer up. Second, You are beautiful. And very interesting.
This is my last email to you from my village Bismal Royal Nepal Kingdom. I enoy our conversations. And how to say ...'YOU ARE COOL CHICK'.
Be well, be happy.
Mr. S. M. Thapa. BME

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home