Thursday, May 10, 2007

This thing... that thing...

Can't think of anything to blog about. But I'm hoping now that I've started typing I'll ramble on about something... anything... nothing... everything...

hmmm... I didn't think so either!

So instead here are a few pictures from the past month's travels...

From Goa


Trips on the way to The Big Chill


Big Chillers


Change your mind restaurant!!!




...in another part of the forest...


Is it a bird??


Is it a leopard????


Elephants...


No it's Beauties from Ooty!!!


...and Tart & Tote on the rocks!


@ Jungle Retreat

4 Comments:

Blogger A and A said...

Damn, girl! You sure do manage to get around I say!!!! :)

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, ms. Tartra. You are the bud blossom. Appologize for the delay in my comlements, but I am away from my village Bismal in Roiyal Nepal Kingdom. Another village very backward is my visit. Happy you are smile and enjoy with many many beutiful lady. But please keep distance from many men in photo. In my village Bismal is wise saying; the man is better from distance, like moon. Please to send message to thapasm@hotmail.com for foriegner fling and schak glass also. eager and waiting too much.

4:55 am  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

What louely beauties!

Who is this blog stalker dude of yours?

10:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo, hullo, ms. Tartra, you are very subordinate, I must say. Not reply to my messages at all. Please respond.

5:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home