Friday, May 20, 2005

This week.

Ok damn, I don't really have anything of relevance to say - but then that’s the great thing about this weblog - there's never been anything of relevance to begin with!

It’s been a good week, I’d say. Though the heat has made me weary. Anyway, tracing back the things that stood out…

So the Joe Satriani concert was sooper-frikken-coolio! He's so fine, he is! Only broke my heart that he didn't play Love Thing! Anyway, he was still very hot in his alien suit which really is what he is... forgive me if that didn't make sense - in my head it did.

What else, I've been making some very slow but steady progress with my holiday plan - which when I get the visas done I'll rant and rave about how excited I really am. I am already - but more soon! In the meanwhile, good wishes and positive vibes will be much appreciated!

We drove to this really pretty place a little out of the city last night. And lay on the road and drank some beers. Thankew Mr. Gander and Ms. Ostrichy for taking us to that happy place!

I’m zoning out now. Enough rambling… Yup! That’s all folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

lots of good wishes and positive vibes from me to you :)

3:06 am  
Blogger bacchus said...

Let me know, when you have the visa. There is a long list i have.

6:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home