Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I just don't know what to do with myself!!!!

...in yesterday's post - I wasn't completely sure if this was a "truth" or a "lie", but now I truly know don't know what to do with myself!!!

Last evening I was a little down and gloomy because I hadn't received any news about my UK visa. And then, woweeee, the man calls me this morning with the soooperb news that I got it - and my head is reeling with excitement! And then, I let my cousin know that she can now get the ticket she already booked (like a month ago) for me! And then, we find out that the booking has been released!!!!!!!!! And now its gonna cost SHITLOADS more!!!!!! And now my head is still reeling - and I'm thinking, what tha fuck-a-roonie dude!

I just don't know what to do with myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

wooooooooow .Damn cool babe. But why you dont know what to do with yourself? Pack your bags , go on your holiday and party !!!!!!!!!

3:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babieeee....dont worry, it'll come thru. Ul meet a hot boy as you chill in a cafe with the wind blowing against ur hair and u wont have to say i just dont know what to do with myself cause ul know babieeeeeee...!

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home