Thursday, June 02, 2005

3 days to go...

... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Thats been the look on my face for the last 2 days!!! The excitement is killing me!

If anyone has any valuable information about both Dubai and the UK ... suggestions / must do's / must NOT do's / please feel free to tell me! General travel tips would be sooper too! With all this excitement already in my tummy, there's been no time for the real "flight" anxiety to hit me!

Alrighty... better head out and do what I gotta do! Tootles!

5 Comments:

Blogger R. said...

Wake up early in the morning, eat your food in time, don't stay out late and don't spoil the family name...wait thats not my advice its mom's :)

have a great trip...enjoyed your blog :)

3:04 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

I drink lots of water on the plane and get up and stretch my legs a few times. Also, I change my watch to the destination time as soon as I get on the plane. If I arrive during the day, I stay awake until nighttime otherwise I'll get completely discombobulated. Have a great time!

10:24 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

R - thankew! will do! :)
Mint - "disco" - what?!!! d'you think i'll get free beers on the plane - then i'll probably need to get up a couple of times so i'll stretch on the way to the loo!

10:41 pm  
Blogger YetzerHara said...

noooooooooooo ! don't go!... ;)

1:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moisturizer...!! Fruit Juice, Multi-vitamin.. Have a great Trip. Where in the UK..?

4:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home