Thursday, May 05, 2005

Getting jiggy...

I recently discovered... like 3 days ago - that I'm addicted to Jigsaw Puzzles!!! We just bought the Ostrich a 3000 piece puzzle and its driving me insane!!!!! If I could, I'd get out of work now and get going with the puzzle!

Well, there aren't many things that I really really get addicted too - that aren't vices I mean! hehe! Its HUGE - 3' x 4' and like an ancient Latin painting of the world type picture. Anyway I've been concentrating on the starry shaped bits and the faces - and theres thousands of bits of actual map with countries and writing left to be done. May be if I get out of here early I'll go to the Ostrich Residence - oh no, its an Idol night, so the Ostrichies will be at my Villa! Hmmm... can't wait to get my hands on it again...

P.S. - who do you think will get kicked out of Idol this time - I didn't watch last night, so I have no idea ...but I love Bo - he's hot AND he has a voice - not like that foolish Constantine - hee hee ha ha ha!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Ms.Tart i resent that comment abt constantine !! Hmph ! how rude. I love Bo too, but constantine was such a cutie !!!

12:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... but after last nite's performance i think bo can kick constantine ass any day...i hate scott though ..aarrrggg

1:05 am  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Who cares Ratty - now we know Scott's out! Yee haaaaa! Neha are you tunes in??!

2:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home