Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I love Karaoke!

Another perfect weekend went by, but not without the lousy Monday blues, aka bad bad hangover!!!!!

The thing I love about the Dragon Villa, is that we never really grow up and grow out of the silly stuff! And Saturday night was proof of that - from Dumb Charades to L-O-N-D-O-N Statue, we were up till 4:30 in the morning acting like spases - scary part is that we were all very SOBER!!! Will post of a photo of our game soon!

Sunday was sooper too... a long lazy lunch with much yummy wine kept us going till the evening. And then finally it was time for Kroaknights @ Opus!!!! That place just always brings out the best in us - Mr. & Ms. Ostrichy and me! What with Mr. & Mrs. Tote and the whole bunch from 93 there to add to the madness this time! I think I must go there more often - may be this Wednesday(?!) ... see if I bump into the Piano man again ;o)

It didn't end there... dropped in at the Villa to pick up my work clothes, and crashed out at the 93 gang's place! I woke up earlier than usual with "The Reason" playing over and over in my head thanx to it playing all night, and a terrible terrible hang over and a terrible terrible tummy!

Aah, what a laaverly weekend :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

Damn it! I missed the Karaoke !! I looooooooove Karaoke !!

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home