Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Time for a physical.

After a long night of beer and karaoke and an Empire dinner at 3:30 am, yesterday it was time for me to call in sick and really give my body a break!!! I wasn't too sure if I was just bunking work or really feeling terrible... the hangover was nasty tho!

I went for a complete physical today... very stressful! Last night I the healthiest meal in a long while... and the yummiest too, if I have to say so myself... salad and stew and rice... all in the hope of collecting STOOL samples this morning...hhehehehe.... hate the word - stool!!! more like blog i'd say!!! ;o)

Anyway, performance anxiety this morning and I left the house empty handed!!! GrossO!!!! Got lucky after many failed attempts - cigarette / hot water / squatting in the Indian loo - at the hospital and there I was proud as all the others there - with their little brown bags!!! Eww, I'm grossing myself out now!

All good for now - lungs and blood and other body substances... they say my heart's good too, tho' I sometimes disagree! Strong body atleast... soon I'll need a complete mental!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home