Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tart turns 28

1. Today.

2. These are 28 thoughts... some may be disconnected.

3. My weekend turned out quite different than I had it planned. Tho' I got enough grief for changing every body else's plans - at the end of the day, my weekend couldn't have been better!

4. I was at the Iron Maiden show - excellent, even for a non-fan! Good riff! Good riff!!!! hehe!

5. I'm going to Goa in April - hopefully my plans will not change!

6. There's a boy thats making his way into my heart. I'm not sure how far in to let him :-)

7. My birthday resolution is to not mix boys and beers!

8. I'm having long weekend withdrawal pangs.

9. I can't wait for Easter weekend for another long weekend.

10. My best friends got me a "surprise" brithday cake after I messed up their plans, after they drove 5hrs., after they were tired and weary. I couldn't have been more touched. I'm a lucky bum to be loved so much!

11. This years been big on presents - I truly am lucky bum!

12. I'm going swimming in 25 minutes. Bliss.

13. My phone clock is 25 minutes early. Random.

14. I wish I was with my Plum & Pudding today.

15. Jiggy - my cook called from a phone booth to wish me! He refused to use my Mum's phone. Said that wouldn't be special enough. Sigh!

16. Gosh I can't believe I set out to write 28 things - I'm running out of thoughts!!!

17. Its torture turning older!

18. Fuck - 10 more to go!!!

19. Its time I act my age and not my shoe size!

20. Blank!

21. Blank!

22. Ok shit, this is getting boring - for me, I can't imagine how you must feel!!!!

23. According to the Ladies Oracle (when I was in Class VIII) I was supposed to follow my mum - my mum got married when she was 28 - I don't see even the remotest sign of me following in a her foot steps at the rate I'm going!!! My deadline is upon me!!!

24. Blah...

25. Blah...

26. Blah...

27. Sorry for putting you thru this somewhat bland list!

28. 2 more to 30! Naheeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kochukandhari said...

Happy Birthday!

7:23 am  
Blogger Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid said...

Hey... Happy Birthday! Have a blast...

11:16 am  
Blogger Penny Lane said...

Happy to you :-) So sweet of Jiggy I say. And I saw your comment on that Andrew's blog... hello, I did mention litter trap in my post! Anyway, have a great year!

8:04 pm  
Blogger blaiq said...

I second No.7 totally :) I don't mix them myself - I mean I second you not doing the same.

8:40 pm  
Blogger Jax said...

Appy budday Tart! Wish you more fun times ahead. Roaaaarrrrrr!!

10:00 pm  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

Beks, Rael, Jax - thankew! thankew! thankew my dearests!!! :)

Penny - you mentioned trap - not litter trap!! hehe, or may be i'm wrong! but i laughed my head off anyway :) thankew!!!!

blaiq - i'm going to try very hard :) by the way, i do intend to read all 22 pages of your paper - soon!

6:10 am  
Blogger Me said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

6:51 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Happy belated birthday Tart! You're an Aries like me : )

8:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The funniest birthday post I have read in ages. Haffy Haffy and many more haffies.

9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home