Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Boobie Trap!

Ok, so I had (probably) THE MOST EMBARRASSING moment off my life last night! Well I'm hoping that nothing remotely as embarrassing happens to me ever again, so this one will be it. And I'm still too embarrassed to write about it here... but its soooo funny, that I've ended up telling a couple of you already! And I realise that as I tell more people, the embarrassment wears off just a little bit!!! And so this is my way of dealing with it!

And may be I'll tell you more about it, later in the day! For now, I'll say, I feel more and more like that Bridget Jones woman - I mean with this one, I'm far beyond the crying over lost love, and dating men from work, and kissing the wrong men, and ignoring the right ones, and the drunkeness, and the weight gain etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharmon said...

Somethings only a Moo! can do!

11:27 pm  
Blogger Rat said...

well i'll see you on MSN Ms. Tart and you better tell the story.

Hi Gander :) Fancy meeting you here.

12:33 am  
Blogger blaiq said...

Maybe www.postsecret.blogspot.com can be of help.

8:36 am  
Blogger Ostrich said...

Hehehehehe... i saw your boobie trap!!!! :) or was it a pot holder in disguise...hmmmm

4:25 pm  
Blogger Ostrich said...

PS. About your getting Jiggy post. Poor fellow. Its best you leave him to his incredible chicken roasts. All juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside eh?

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home