Sunday, September 01, 2013

E for Email, E for English, E for EXCITED!!!! :-D

Excited about my first class at the Miskawaan! I'll be teaching 4 of their staff Email English. They're all pretty decent speakers, but just need a little brushing up when it comes to emails. The job is more of a challenge for me, as I needed to structure a curriculum for them as well. I hope it goes well.

I was lucky to run into my TEFL teachers on Friday and got a book from their library, which is fantastic. It's made me more confident - which is why I can relax and type this post out while I wait for my pick up. My plan is pretty straight forward, and I hope it goes down well with my first 2 students.

Teaching smaller groups is challenging because there are fewer games possible, and class can get quite heavy. Let's hope I start well!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home