Wednesday, August 28, 2013

George!

So it turned out the blahness was just hormones! Phew! Was worried that the new Moo was a lonely, whiney, bitch!

Feeling back to normal now - had a relaxed lazy morning hiding in my room. I've been teaching a young Burmese girl some English off late. I tried making a time-schedule for her, but she didn't quite understand. So she lands up at my porch anytime my front door is open! Today I wasn't feeling like a conversation class, so I didn't show any signs of life! In the bargain I missed Leah (my colleague's) visit - she didn't knock, because she didn't hear sounds of life from inside, haha! Anyway, I had a lovely day overall. Class was fun, and we had an unexpected visit from EP - the cutest little baby boy!

My student Pat was pregnant with him when she joined the English Program, so it was decided that the baby would be called EP! He was such a delight! Khun Nuie was all Grandma'ly with him. I got a cuddle too...and lots of giggles out of him, thanks to loads of tickling!!!! Was the best 15 minute break during class!

I've somehow managed to control the painkiller intake as well. I'm not allowed more than 4 in one day. Thank God it's past midnight, and I can probably take one before I pass out. The most horrid feeling is to wake up with cramps - and toss and turn and pray the pain goes, because you're too drowsy to get out of bed. But then the pain intensifies, and when you finally do get out of bed and pop a pill it's too late for it to take effect! So tonight I'll take one before I go to sleep  and keep the strip & some water on the side table.

Had a lovely chat with the Lovefriend :-) Sometimes I don't believe it's true - I'm in an equal-love relationship. I'm sure a lot of people gave up hoping for me. I'd ALMOST given up too. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home