Sunday, August 04, 2013

Musings and more missings...

Don't have much to say, but if I don't make a habit out of this, chances are I'll stop again! Besides, I've never found it hard to ramble on...

Musings: I've been thinking about babies today - not mine of course - but all the pooches that were born this year to some of my besssstest girls in the whole world! My school girls are all together in Cal at the moment - and it's sad that I'm not with them, but I know I'll see them in exactly 2 months!!

Missings: Missed the latest edition by 5 days :( Totally regret not being there when she showed up. Was sooooooo close ...even saw her last scan, and all the funny shapes she made Sha's belly into. What an absolute perfect pudding she is! Waiting to see you little Miss K3. And then there's K2, K1 and her baby brother Max...2 more months to see them all - just cannot waitttttt!!!!

Musings: Had some more good news and pictures from 2 other friends with buns in their ovens!!! Clearly the year of baking!!!! I'm sure they'll make beautiful brats!!

Missings: Speaking of baking... I miss my oven terribly! I miss Dips & Meets, and our Bunk & Bake afternoons :-) ...even when we fucked up our desserts coz we were too drunk to read the measures correctly!!! Of course - that's why we have brothers! Rollo & Jun...who appreciated and even relished our sticky toffee pudding that tasted pretty bad!!!

Musings: May be if I manage to save some bucks from the extra classes I'm working, I'll buy an oven. Considering it looks like I'm going to be in Thailand for longer than a year - and hopefully not alone. It'll be nice to do some baking for my lovefriend (cleverly inserted in-case he ever reads this! hehe!). Would be nice to bake some cupcakes for my students too.

Missings: I miss Rolfingers! LOADS. Whodathunk!!!!! We'd barely even talk at home - but just knowing he was there gave me a sense of security! Thinking back tho' he & his activities were probably more of a security threat! Heh! Nonetheless, I miss him! Specially when I was out late and needed a lift home, or when he'd make sure I got home in one piece! And the one off occasion that he failed to drag my arse home ;-) ...I miss having someone here know where I am. Miss my ICE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home